At Stable Cottage we are committed to providing accessibility for all our guests, which is detailed in the access statement below.
Within our access statement we currently offer:
- An accessible drop-off and collection area within the main car park next to the main entrance. There are plenty of parking spaces for up to four vehicles on the drive.
- There are two small steps (40mm high and 1 metre apart) through the main entrance and level access to the gardens via a wide level gravel/stone pathway. This is illuminated during the hours of darkness
- Once inside, our hallway, kitchen, Master bedroom and Lounge have standard doorways and have level access. For a little extra perception, please view our virtual tours on this website https://www.stablecottage-norfolkcoast.co.uk/stable-cottage-tour/build.html
- Corridors are uncluttered, have a good colour contrast and are well lit with even, diffuse lighting.
- Our luxury ground floor Master ensuite bedroom has standard doorways and ample lateral transfer space to one side of the bed for wheelchair users. The oak dressing table has been discretely designed to be the correct height for wheelchair users.
- The Master ensuite has standard accessibility and includes a corner shower with a 30mm step plus a deep fill bath. Although more than adequate, there is insufficient lateral transfer space for wheelchair users around the WC
- The Master bedroom and lounge have remote control LCD televisions, DVD players and music centres.
- Access to the rear garden can be from the kitchen, which has a 50mm step.
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can stay free and can be provided with a bowl and towels upon request.
If you have any specific requests / needs that need more information regarding our access statement, feel free to contact us on email or by telephone, we will be glad to help if we can.
For the more severely disabled, all is not lost, just follow this link for more information https://www.ageco.co.uk/viewpoint/health-and-lifestyle/holidays-for-limited-mobility/